- LiveSuite version1.0.7 with android 4.0.3 firmware
- Charge the tablet to at least 50%
These are the steps I took:
- Extract the liveSuite and firmware into a folder on the desktop
- Double click the LiveSuitePack
- Click yes to install driver anyways
- In the folder run LiveSuite
- Click no
- Click orange box on top left
- Select the android image from the folder on the desktop
- Unplug and shut down tablet
- Hold the menu button (the middle key) and plug in the usb cable at the same time
- Click yes to the popup on the computer
- let go of the menu button and wait two minutes for the tablet to reboot
To change the language to English
- on the home screen of the device click the 6 squares icon on the top right
- Click the settings icon (it looks like sliders with circles)
- Scroll until you see an icon with the letter A
- Select the top choice
- Change to English
Enjoy your updated tablet
I read in tons of forums same steps you put in here. I donwload firmware for enhaced because its supossed the right one for my ONDAVX610W resistive touch screen.
But i always stuck in your step 9 , never popup menu on the computer, i even try resetint it with the back button, adn turn it on and off again, never came menu in livesuit.
I also read about that with the UPGRADE to 4.0.3 cames with but? some guys same problems with usb, others with the sidebar? Whats your experience? can you tell me how to solve my problem also? thansk!
I used windows 7. Does your tablet power on?
I used windows XP 64 bit. Install worked, but I have the bar with the time and things at the bottom, but no touch sensitivity and I have a red & white small circle in the middle of the screen with some chinese writting????
Bad install????? or wrong image??????
Are you using a capacitive version or a resistive? I was using the resistive version. It can be a bad install, try to install again. if you get the touch working use the steps provided to set the language to English.