Sansa Clip+ version 01.01.35 firmware customization
As found at the sandisk forums and anythingbutipod.com forum
- Download firmware 01.01.35
- Extract the file and rename the last letter of the firmware with the version you want
- A = Americas. Radio, volume high
- E = Europe. No radio, volume normal
- F = French, Starts after upgrade with Language selection, radio, volume normal
- G = Hebrew, no radio, volume normal (NO Arabic language choice)
- H = Hebrew. with radio, else same as G
- M = Arabic, no radio, volume normal (NO Hebrew language choice)
- N = Arabic, with radio, else same as M
- P = starts with language choice, radio, volume high, and forces MSC mode
- S = language prompt, no radio, volume high
The firmware update is very simple.
- Ensure your battery is > 50% full.
- Extract the .zip file into a folder on your computer.
- Once extracted, drag the file to the root directory of your Sansa Clip.
- Disconnect the Sansa Clip and let it restart.
- The firmware update will now begin.
- Once it finally finishes doing its update, it will boot back up. Once its back to the main menu, head to “Settings” > “System Info”, and verify the “Version” is now 01.01.35.
Now you have the clip with your firmware version loud volume with radio or whatever firmware you chose.