This is the easiest way to add functional uses to you HP Touchpad
This is very easy
- Turn on your Touchpad
- Enter the following in the “just type” search bar upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart
- Tap the “Developer Mode” icon that appears.
- Turn on the “on/off” slider in the top right corner
- Leave the “developer mode password” field blank. Tap “Submit”.
- Install Java
- Run the WebOSQuickInstall
- Install the Novocom Driver (This installs automatically over the internet)
- Plug in the Touchpad to the Computer
- Click the globe icon on the right side (the one with the blue and red arrows)
- When the sync is done, search for Preware
- click install
Thats it, Preware is installed on the Touchpad
There are many more customizations you can install and play with, both in the Preware application and in the WebOSQuickInstall, enjoy.